I feel like this past week has been SO long but in a good way.
- Finally sitting my exam, allowing me to actually spend time with myself again in the evenings and weekends and not have to study alllllll the time which soul destroying.
- Catching up with podcasts, youtube videos and blogs. It has been SO long since I have been able to take the time to listen to my fav podcasts, watch my fav you tubers and read my fav blogs. On Sunday I literally just dedicated the entire day to that activity and it was absolutely lush. My absolute perfect way to recharge.
- Having a day off placement on Monday to study for my Tuesday exam. I spent the day revising in the sun accompanied by the fam and Alfie.
- Completed 15 weeks of placement only 5 MORE TO GO!! The final countdown is on.
- Holiday planning. Deciding where to go and what to do before booking flights.
- Being in Dundee, my old stomping ground, and catching up with all my old friends and visiting all my favourite places.
- Forgetting to bring up my make up to Dundee. This sounds like a weird one but my skin has had a good long break from make up now and its actually really nice at the moment which is very rare. The only thing thats annoying is I can’t cover the bags under my eyes with concealer. But oh well, I’ll take nice skin over covering the bags any day.
- Getting an interview for a new job in two weeks. So **fingers crossed** once placement is finished I will actually have a source of income.
- Having a good online shopping browse without actually spending any $$. Lots of stuff in my wish list baskets in case I happen to have any extra money in the near future (probably won’t but I’m hoping).
- Reading over my diary entries from the past year or so and being reminded of so many things I had forgotten about. Such good memories and so nice to have a way to remember everything.