Because reading more books is one of my resolutions this year coupled with the fact I was given lots of book tokens for Christmas I thought I would start the year with a list of books that I am dying to read.
- We are all feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- All the light we cannot see by Anthony Doerr
- Eileen by Ottessa Moshfegh
- The danish girl by David Ebershoff
- The sellout by Paul Beatty
- All we shall know by Donal Ryan
- The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
- The girls by Emma Cline
Most of these books have been recommended via my friends or through YouTube videos that I have watched. Nowadays I tend to only read books which have been recommended because I have found in the past that there are a lot of books which I have chosen and not enjoyed.
Let me know if you have read any of these books and what you thought or recommend any other books that you have enjoyed.