New Year, new me. Not this year. 2017 will be a year of self-improvement in terms of health, habits and happiness. I do make new years resolutions for myself as a way of encouraging myself to get into better habits, usually they are slightly unrealistic. My resolutions this year have been well-thought out and hopefully *fingers crossed* I can keep to them. So here they are:
- read at least three books a month
- find ways to improve productivity and motivation
- exercise at least twice a week
- only eat meat twice a week
- limit takeaways and fast food to once a month
- make time to do things I enjoy
- learn french
Reading is something I love doing but I don’t actively make time to do it during the day. I also don’t frequently make time to paint, draw, go to art galleries or museums – all things which I love doing and need to make more time for.
Hope everyone has a wonderful 2017.